The Approach to Human Civilisation in the Quran
Muhammad Said Ramadan al-Buti
This book contains the study of a comprehensive Quranic structure for a unique social education that can promote the establishment of a sound, stable civilizational rebirth. It also contains an inquiry into the foundations of knowledge and its point of departure in the Quran.
1. Talking About Civilisation’s Achievements Without Analysing Their Causes
2. Discussing Spengler’s View Regarding the Lifespans of Civilisations
3. Motives For Authoring This Work
4) The Roots of the Ideal Human Civilsation
▪ Civilisation and its Elements
▪ How does the Qur’an charge Man with the Responsibilities of Building Civilisation?
▪ How does the Qur’an enlighten Man about the Elements of Civilisation and show him how to cooperate with them?
The Approach to Human Civilisation in the Qur’an
▪ Who is Man in the Qur’an?
▪ What is Human Life in the Qur’an?
▪ What is the Universe in the Qur’an?
▪ What is Knowledge in the Qur’an?
The Last Chapter
▪ Why has Islamic Civilisation Fossilized and Why Has Western Civilisation Flourished?
▪ How can Islamic Civilisation Be Revived?