Children Around the Prophet
How the Prophet Muhammad s.a.w Raised The Young Companions
This book explores the life of the Prophet Muhammad from the perspective of some of his special followers - the children.
You will learn how the Prophet nurtured and trained the children around him by:
- Building emotional security and trust
- Helping children connect to Islamic beliefs such as Allah, the Hereafter, and the Quran
- Building positive associations with the worship of Allah
- Developing good morals and admirable behavior
- Teaching them how to be social and active members of their community
With practical tips and touching narratives, Dr. Hesham Al-Awadi guides the reader through the methods the Prophet used to tackle the complex challenges children face.