Enlightenment from the Sacred Precinct: A Manual on the Art of Reading
Imam Ahmad ibn Lutfullah al-Mulawi, Mikaeel Ahmed Smith (tr.)
- Why the study of Deen requires caution
- The danger of reading by oneself
- The guidelines for reading by oneself
- Concerning the division of matters necessary for learning how to study
- Section : The general etiquette for all types of researchers and students
- Section : The etiquette for those who intend to gain practical knowledge from their studies
- Section : The etiquette of learning for one seeking verifiable knowledge based on proofs
- Section : An explanation of the specific etiquettes of the one whose intention is to gain the ability of retention by repetition
- Section : An explanation regarding the etiquettes for one whose intention is to increase their knowledge or strengthen it from various means and sources.
- Final Word: Regarding matters which benefit and facilitate in the attainment of what is sought after, from the perspective of perfection and completion
- Conclusion: An explanation of group study and some of its conditions and etiquettes.