Guide to Parenting in Islam: Addressing Adolescence
Original price $14.00 - Original price $14.00
$14.00 - $14.00
Current price $14.00
Muhammad Abdul Bari
Addressing Adolescence is a parent-to-parent handbook outlining how to tackle the challenges of parenting adolescents within an Islamic ethos in a pluralist society.
- the unique nature of an adolescent and how this differs from younger children;
- possible problems that young people today may face in school and within their social life and how best to tackle these;
- matters to consider when choosing a secondary school;
- creating the most nurturing home environment in which to bring up young people;
- preparing them for the adult world of responsibility.