Judgement Day: Deeds that Light the Way
In this life, even an atom's worth of good is accepted, it it is done with sincerity. In the hereafter, the whole world in gold will do one no good.
On the Day of Judgement, from the moment you rise from your grave to when you take your place in the great assembly, from when you are brought forth to be held accountable for your deeds, to preparing to cross the Bridge (Sirat), there are good deeds that you have sent forth that will come to your aid. Deeds that will take you by your hand and testify on your behalf, that will settle your feet and shade you from the scorching heat, that will light your way in the darkness and guide you to the abode of eternal delight.
So do not ask your Lord when the Day of Judgement will be, but ask yourself what deeds have you prepared for that day.
1. After One Dies
2. When the Trumpet Sounds
3. Attires of Honour or Humiliation
4. With Those Whom One Loves
5. When Allah Addresses the Gathering
6. Two Faces and One Tongue
7. Long Necks and Grey Hair
8. Under Which Banner?
9. Pulpits of Light
10. Under the Shade of Allah
11. When He Asks About One's Prayer
12. Mountains and Mirages
13. One's Limbs Will Testify
14. Justice for the Oppressed
15. Saved for Saving Others
16. Those Who Intercede
17. Saved by Surahs
18. One's Unanswered Dua's
19. The Reward for One's Patience
20. Deeds Performed Secretly
21. Heavy Words on One's Scale
22. The Weight of One's Character
23. The Deeds Worth Seven-Hundred and More
24. The Shahadah Card
25. Sincerity Shines and Hypocrisy Blinds
26. The Many Blessings of Wudu'
27. Crossing the Sirat
28. Drinking from the Prophet'sﷺ Hands
29. Waiting at the Gates of Heaven
30. One's Eternal Home