Juz Amma Trace
As the Juz Amma is to be treated with the highest degree of respect, please only choose the option to PICKUP AT STORE when you checkout. We will not deliver the Juz Amma by courier, whether local or international.
International Edition, Medina Uthmani Script
Paperback, 28 pages
Authenticated Uthmani handwritten Juz Amma, incorporating the traceable method. This exclusive 15-Line International Edition features the official Medina naskh script.
If given as a gift, it is hoped that it may benefit both the giver and the recipient in the Hereafter.
Seven (at least) benefits of Juz Amma Trace:
1. To spend more time with the Quran by reading, writing, and contemplating Allah's words, knowing that there is reward for each letter that is read and written.
2. To develop the skill in writing Arabic with precision.
3. To expand one's Quranic vocabulary.
4. To revise one's memorisation and fortify Quranic memory by writing and reciting, as is customary in Quran seminaries throughout North Africa in countries such as Mauritania and Morocco.
5. To accomplish the writing of the entire Juz Amma.
6. To attain mindfulness and relief from stress by the practice of sacred calligraphy as a therapeutic method
7. To have one's hands be witness to this beautiful activity on the Day of Judgement, when the tongues, hands and feet bear witness to what they used to do.
Note: Pens (or pencils) with nibs of 0.5mm or less is recommended.