Man and Allah's Justice on Earth
Imam Muhammad Sa'id Ramadan al-Buti
Mahdi Lock (translation)
Paperback, 96 pages
Pinnacle Papers Volume 1
"If Allah existed, justice would prevail throughout the world, because Allah is just. But where is this justice when we see innocent people suffering and criminals living in luxury?"
This book contains an answer to this question.
• Is the questioner a believer in Allah?
• What is the meaning of tribulation?
• There are only two ways
• The secret behind all of this
• The source of commandments and hardships
• Those who do not understand those words
• No consideration is given to the contingent matters of this worldly life
• Upon what basis does tribulation vary?
• The logic of slavehood
• The logic of love