Singapore in the Malay World: Building and Breaching Regional Bridges
Lily Zubaidah Rahim
1. Singapura: Siapa Nama Kamu? Di-mana Awak Tinggal?
2. Remembering and Forgetting: Nusantara Malays on the Singaporean National Imagination
3. Competing and Comparable Paradigms of Authoritarian Nation-building
4. The Frightened Country and the Geopolitics of Insecurity
5. The Politics of Economic Competition and Cooperation
6. The Singa and Garuda: From Kiasu to Soft Power Diplomacy?
7. Paradoxes and Diplomatic Blowbacks