Wardah Books Eid Gift Card
Duit Raya, Revisited
It is a time-honoured tradition among Singapore Malay/Muslims to give envelopes of money to children and young adults who have yet to establish themselves. This is what everyone knows as ‘duit raya’.
This Raya, perhaps in addition to the customary dollar note (or notes), you can slip in a special edition Wardah Books Eid Gift Card in the envelope. Perhaps you could be the one who starts that little one on his or her journey of reading and life-long learning.
We believe that reading is essential to leading a meaningful life. Reading is transformation.
How does the in-store gift card work?
- In-store, physical, gift cards are delivered to an address of your choice or made ready for pick up at the store
- To use the gift card, the recipient will have to bring the gift card and make the purchase in-store
- The recipient can stack multiple gift cards
- The recipient has to complete the value of the gift card in one purchase
Where can I use the in-store gift card?
- In-store, physical gift cards can only be used at our physical store (58 Bussorah Street).
- In-store, physical gift cards cannot be used online
- For gift cards to be redeemed online, please purchase an online gift card instead.